I was nominated for this award (surprise, surprise!) by Noms Blog In A Tea Cup . Thank you! Thank you! Mwaah! Mwaah!
Anyhoo, the nomination comes with a coupla things you need to do in taking it forward and here they are:
- Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog. (check!)
- Answer the 3 questions that are given to you. (check)
- Pass the award on to 6 or more other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated. (Check!)
- Include the logo of the award on your blog, please never alter the logo and never change the rules. (Check and mate!)
And the questions are….pause for drum roll!:
Who is your one true hero? (From the heart who truly inspires you?) : It may sound hokey but I guess my father. He’s not without an ego and is imminently human. But he genuinely feels for people. Those he knows. Those he doesn’t. Extremely conscious about doing the right thing for himself and others and yet he’s not a goody two-shoes. When in doubt I do find my mind harking back to what he might do in the same situation. It’s kind of a WWJD with my dad substituted instead 😀
What is you favourite sweet / lolly / candy?: I LOVE GUMMY BEARS! Nuff said!
Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?: I hope in 10 years my husband and I have managed to raise a child who’ll be expressive, warm and still want his parents’ hugs. I want to have traveled way more than I have in the past 10 and documented my travels and the new memories with travelogues, pictures and scrapbooks.
Let’s keep the ball rolling with the nominations, shall we?
My 3 questions are:
- What/Who inspires you to blog?
- Blogging: Catharsis or Cathexis?
- Kids: Our most consistent Muses or should we look beyond them for a change?
Will wait to see what answers you all turn up. Till then…Beam me up Scotty.