- Going to bed extra early does no damn good.
- You can twiddle your thumbs mentally and physically.
- Crack Attack isn’t just a silly game of eggs at all! It takes cunning and perseverance.
- Flow Free can get you into a Zen state if you focus hard enough on connecting the dots.
- We could do with central heating in winters. Or to be more eco-friendly; not open any windows at night.
- Agatha Christie’s books should not be written by anyone else but her. Her characters need her brand of humor and mystique.
- My kid is a blanket usurper par excellence!
- You can misspell the word ‘dawn’ at least twice before getting it right while bleary-eyed.
- FRIENDS is a any-time-watch serial. Ergo reruns still on air after a decade of it ending.
- The house is homeyier with the husband in it. Despite being easier to run without him.
- I would like a butler to wake me up in the mornings. With coffee.
- I should pick a bedtime and stick to it else I churn out this stuff at 5:31 am after having lain awake in bed for the past 1 hour.
- Yawning is a sign of being sleepy; I should go back to bed.
Published by FortunateCave
Hola! am a vertically-challenged woman who's rediscovering her mojo, groove and herself post becoming a mother..I love to blog, eat and sleep and oh! MUST READ! that in a nutshell is me..add traveling and an SLR to the mix and you have an immensely happy camper!
View all posts by FortunateCave